So, the good news is that I cleaned out this weekend and found a couple of organza scraps that I can use for this upcoming project. I still think that I am going to have to order more, but I should definitely be able to get started and make decent progress.
The bad news is that as I was cleaning out my closet, I began to wonder if I am in fact happy with the size that I have planned for this project. I know I keep bouncing around with regards to size and orientation, and I thought that I had made a final decision on both of those. However, looking at some old work, I am sort of curious now about how this imagery would look on a larger scale.
So now I'm thinking that I want to experiment with making the design larger: 18" x 24" to be precise. I don't know, but I am going to experiment with it some this week.
Perhaps I am just overthinking it and I should just go with my gut. I just want it to look good since it's been so long since I've produced any quality work.
I need it to meet my expectations.