Still waiting on the weave blanket. Apparently it was forgotten in a trunk and never got mailed. Supposedly, this has been corrected.
I did have my first files looked over and I evidently did everything correctly, so that's a bonus. I just have to watch my use of colors and such so that I am not repeating the same weave structure up the length of the piece so I don't create weird tension on the loom. I'll be able to evaluate that when I get the weave blanket.
I have been designing full force, taking the time to learn new things in Photoshop so that my life is easier. Here's what I have for my accordion book piece so far:
I decided to design it as one continuous piece so that everything lines up. All I have left to do is separate out the panels, add the portrait and index the colors. Then, one piece will be finished! Here's a detail:
I've really had a lot of fun playing with transparency. I'm really pleased with how this is turning out and it should be done by the end of the week.